215 North Market Street Ste. 340
Jacksonville, FL 32202
WorkSource VJF Instructions and Handbook
The next event will begin June 10, 2013. Exhibitors please call 904-798-9229 extension 2212 if you are interested in future
participation. WorkSource is a publicly funded agency that provides extensive workforce related services to six counties in
the First Coast area – Baker, Clay, Duval, Nassau, Putnam and St. Johns counties. Connecting workers to jobs!
This booth is for informational and instructional purposes only.
"Jobseekers instructions are listed below and a tutorial LINK to the right." "OUR WEBSITE"
1. Go to www.firstcoastvirtualjobfair.org
2. Click – “Sign in” at the very top upper right of the screen. Text at the top in black bar:
Exhibitor Sign In
3. Click - "Register" or “Log In” (may also click the “Job Seekers How To” Tab) then move to the bottom of the page and “click” Log In or Register.
4. Fill in your contact information. You must have a valid email address. You can obtain a free account at AOL, Hotmail, or MSN.
5. Your email address will be your Login.
6. Select a password from 4-20 characters in length.
7. If you have previously registered for a First Coast Virtual Job Fair, follow the instructions to reactivate your account and update as necessary.
8. Under "Career Info" and "Seeking Employment In" you may select multiple options by using your control key. This will help employers find you if you are seeking work in more than one field.
9. To participate you must agree to the Terms of Service.
10. Save profile for up to 6 months by using the “drop down” option in the registration process in order to be retained.
11. Once you have created an account, log in and click on "Update Resume" to build your resume.
12. When browsing jobs DO check every booth page!
You may also visit the WORKSOURCE WEBSITE at www.worksourcefl.com